The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 12 - Theodoro
Chapter 138 - The Modern Bureaucracy Arrives

1 Jan, 1738 – I order:

Naval Equipment Manufactory for Fish in ALty-Kuduk

Basilica in Charjuy

Stock Exchange in Suceava, Tashkent

17 Jan – My 20k army arrives in Fak-Fak

I combine my 17 transports with my 9 ship Persian Gulf fleet to one navy and hire an Admiral

1 July – I claim the Commonwealth’s holding of Oczakow

2 Aug – Our Black Sea 9 ships arrive at Fak-Fak and join my main nay we have 44 ships right now and building.

8 Sept – Event: Improved Steam Engine - +2 production in Talas

1 Oct – New Tech:

ADMIN TECH 27 – Modern Bureaucracy – I get +250 governing capacity, +10 Admin efficiency and -10% Dip cost modifier

With my new capacity I create a state in Pate and make it a nation, and then three of my colonies

23 Oct- Turkestan converts! I order here a Farm Estate for it’s grain growers

1 Jan, 1739 - I order:

Counting House in Makonde for Slaves

Basilica in Terek, Besserabia, Sari, Qom, Baghdad, Haditha,

I influence Nation on Khorasan

27 Feb – I spend 100 MIL to raise the dev on Palawan to 10 and order a Fortress here

8 Mar – Shekty converts, I order here an upgrade Workshop to Counting House for it’s Livestock

1 June – Wayao – 3 devm Livestock, Savannah, next to unclaimed Ngindo and our holding of Makonde and Phangwe next to Kilwa as well. We get .13 monthly and I order a Farm estate here

I send these colonists to Ngindo

I claim The Commonwealth’s holding of Jedysan

I max relations with Khorasan at 180 and can’t get to 190 to vassalize.

I pull my colonist and send it to Delhi to make nice, looks like they no longer view me as a rival

4 July – I influence nation Delhi

7 Aug – I enter into an alliance with Delhi. This is too many dip relations so my DIP tech will drop by 1 each month, but it’s fine. I need the ally.

Here, I’ll show you:

See how the positive is more than the negative by 2? That means alliance territory!

20 Aug – My navy is done and I have a navy of 55 ships, my army in Fak-fak is underway.

I order 30k mercs in Fak-Fak

I hire a general for my main army

1 Oct – Phangwe – 3 dev, Savannah, Livestock, Gothic, Orthodox, make us 0.25 order Farm estate, next to our holdings in Wayao, Makonde and Kinga and Kilwa

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote