View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 07:54 PM   #159
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

11 Nov – 300 Year Review:

Maps!!!!

Zoomed in of my area in the Black Sea, Persian Gulf, Arabia and Caspian Sea:

Looks like the Horn of Africa is in there as well. As you can see we have a lot of land in an around the Persian area and Central Asia. In the last 50 years I gained 6 holdings in Central Asia from my annexation of an Orthodox nation as well as three wars with smaller holdings in Yemen just 4 in War 1, 3 in War 2 , and one in War 3. Then I gained the Horn of Africa and then Pate in East Africa.

Now let’s turn to East Africa:

I have pulled up my last colony in the area and it’s awesome Ivory trade good Ngindo. As you can see, our Trading Post in Tanga got us next to a bunch of unclaimed territory here and then we colonized it. We have brought in a total of 15 colonies we added to our great empire with Iron, Copper, Slaves, lots of Livestock and then this one Ivory.

Now let’s zoom in on the Indies and the Philippines

Everything purple here is us. From the Philippines to Borneo to Sulawesi island to our three holdings on Papua, that’s all us. One of these, Buton, south east of Sulawesi was a Trading Post, two in the Philippines and two in Borneo were colonies well as two in Papua. We captured four on Borneo prior to the last 50 years with two gold holdings, and then in the last 50 years we added Palawan next to Taytay in that war and then the last war against Ternate that had colonized much of the region. This has a much lower badboy to dev level when Palawan was just 4 badboy to annex a nation, and you saw how low all of Ternate was. There aren’t any big areas left, the GB is on Borneo, Java island to it’s south, Spain is in the Philippines and Ajeh island to Borneo’s west. There are still smaller places on the island and in the Malay Peninsula to grab and eat up in smaller wars, but the rest are gone.

Now the map zoomed out, focusing on the Black Sea:

Russia remain our bestest ally. Love our buddies loads!!!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote