View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 07:50 AM   #179
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 12 - Theodoro
Chapter 159 - Purchasing Kauthara

1 Sept, 1773 – Lower Limpopo – 3 dev, Savannah, Gems, Gothic, Orthodox, Mill ordered, surrounded by Kilwa and next to Zimbabwe.

4 Sept - I am next to two Ayutthaya holdings so I move to buildup a spy network here. They are allied with Malacca.

My 35k army was build during the war. I am making 236.43 now.

Heading into War 4 with Kilwa in a year and a half, they are still able to afford an army of 168k, that’s close to the 180k we fought against the first time. They also have lost two allies and around 28 holdings to us and then two wars to the Turks, and that’s including all of their northern holdings to the Turks. They have lost four Gold to us in the three we just took and Bemba we took a while ago, but they still have two golds, Kilwa their capital and Sofala that I claimed.

16 Dec – Pangarruyung is converted!

I order a Counting House for Grain in Parisaman

1 Feb, 1774 - I purchase a Trading Post from Dai Viet:

7456:

Kauthara – Tropical, Coast, Savannah, 10 dev, Incense next to Khmer, Mahayana faith, Cham culture, here are built Grand Shipyard, Church, Workshop, I order the Shipyard destroyed and a Trade station built here. They make for us 0.21 monthly, it’s a low dev, but the higher ones I couldn’t afford.

1 Mar – Our mercs have rebuilt and are ready for hire again

1 April – I claim Jedysan in the Commonwealth

1 May – Admin Idea #1 – Organized Mercenary Payments - -10% Mercenary costs

30 May – My DIP power is about to hit the cap, so I spend some bringing up the dev in Togdheer to 10 and order a Counting House for the Livestock here

22 June – Indrapura converts!!! I order a Farm Estate for it’s grain.

1 July - Our level 3 DIP advisor Navigator dies and I hire a level 3 Naval Reformer with +10 naval morale

1 Sept – In preparation for the war about to begin on March 1st, I order these mercs:

45k Fort of Wayao
30k Lindi
15k Phangwe
18k Katsekera

11 Sept – Three mercs arrived

22 Oct – Our last army arrives

1 Dec – I lose the claim to Oman and their Baraimi

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote