View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 12:10 PM   #188
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 12 - Theodoro
Chapter 168 - Conversions and Coring

10 Jan, 1786 – I claim Busanga’s Bunyoro, I pull back my spy.

Peace lasts until May 1792 in six and a half years.

16 Jan – Pubungo converts! Next is Luapula, I order here…nothing they have a manufactory and a Counting House,

I order my army to the border with Kongo.

15 Feb – I claim Oman’s Baraimi and that’s all three I pull my diplomat

I send my Busanga dip to Transoxiana to build a spy network and my Omani diplomat to make nice with Bengal.

1 May - Our truce with Malacca ends.

Pasai is at war with Malacca and their ally Ayutthaya. I don’t think they are long for this world.

1 June - -I lose my claim on Mombasa in Kilwa

26 July – Event: Industrialization in Taiz, it gets better tax and production value

23 Aug – Lamba converts, next is Hemba. Anything to order here? I upgrade the Workshop to a Counting House for its Livestock.

1 Sept – New Idea: Admin Idea #5 – Mercenary Recruitment – I get +25% mercenary manpower

Cash:

I am making monthly 207.11.

Army – I have 436k out of forcelimit of 399k.

I order another 35k in Africa assembled

23 Oct – Lualuba converts, next is nothing yet, anything to order here? Naval Equipment Manufactory for it’s Salt.

10 Dec- On my birthday Luapula converts! Anything to order here? Upgraded Workshop to Counting House for it’s Copper.

1 Jan, 1787 - I order nothing, I am saving for my Shun trading post, I have 12k now.

4 May – Maxed relations with Bengal, next Korea, my next Trading Post after Shun

They are friendly with me. I begin by Influencing their Nation.

16 June – I begin to improve relations with Korea

24 Aug – Hemba converts! Anything to build here? We have an open slot, Basilica for it.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote