View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 10:19 PM   #190
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 12 - Theodoro
Chapter 169 - The Second Theodoro/Kongo War

1 Jan, 1790 – This year our truce with Kongo is up in December. I can purchase a new Age of Revolutions ability:

Improved Force March – It doesn’t cost monarch power

2 Aug – Event: Regional Nobility Challenge Theodoro – I choose to make nice to avoid a mass rebellion in Siraf. Instead the nobles get +10% influence and we get for 20 years -50% tax and production in Siraf

1 Sept – Portugal is at war with Kilwa uh oh. I decline them and their colonial nations access.

1 Dec – Our truce with Kongo is up. I order three generals. That’s the max that gives me 7 generals and the most I can have before my MIL Power will drop.

I declare war for Kongo’s Fortress at Upemba next to me

I order:

36k into Bunyoro in Lake Victoria for their ally
Four armies into Upemba
Two into their minor holding of Kaonde
Two into their Fort of Kusu with two more two join from deeper and a month or so away
One to the minor of Kanongesha

Ready?

6 Dec - I give Kilwa military access. Good luck my bestest enemy

16 Dec – We rout the army in Bunyoro and begin that siege

Our siege begins in Kusu with a fusillade

27 Dec – Ditto Upemba

14 Jan, 1791 – We capture Kaonde

13 Feb – They begin the siege in Soyo with 53k

19 Feb – Bunyoro falls! We have a warscore of 17% with Kongo. I order these troops to a minor.

Do I take Bunyoro in a separate peace?

It’s 16.5 badboy to take it from them in another peace, and they won’t do it yet, so I hold on.

6 Mar – I capture two minors and order my three armies on the southern flank to grab one minor and then head to Soyo to relieve the siege

23 Mar – Khorasan’s ruler passes. I offer a RM to the next.

22 April – Another minor falls

15 June – We capture the Fort of Kusu, next is the Fort of Rund I order these four armies there

19 June – Another minor falls

20 July – The Siege of Upemba is over! I have a warscore of 35%, I order these to their capital

7 Sept – We oust Kilwa from Soyo

22 Sept – I capture a minor

24 Oct -Another minor falls

1 Nov – I claim Khiva’s Kopet dag

13 Dec – Another minor is ours

31 Dec – Another minor falls

1 Jan, 1792 –

Ready for shopping?

I have a warscore of 42%

Here are the ones I want:

Kaonde – 5 badboy, 3 peace

Ishindi – 4 badboy and warscore

Chokwe – 4 badboy and 3 warscore

All low dev with high trade things.

Malem – 3 badboy, 4 warscore, surrounded by Britain

Kusu – 4 badboy, 3 warcore

20.8 badboy, 17 warcore

What else?

Songye – low trade good, gets me to Cloth in Kuba, 4 each

Kuba – 7 and 6

Here’s the peace:

27 warscore and 32 badboy

I do peace and then spend less than 100 ADM power to core these 7 things

Kaonde – Tropical, Workshop, Savannah, Livestock raised here, 8 dev, Kongolese culture, Fetishist faith, 0.08 made here, next to Kongo and…

Ishindi – 7 dev, Savannah, Ivory Trade, Trade Station and Church, Chokwe people, Fetishist faith, Religious Zeal, Tropical, makes us .19, next to Kongo, the UK, and…

Chokwe – Next to UK and Ishindi, Trade Station, Counting House for Ivory, Savannah, 6 dev, 0.30 made here, Chokwe and Fetishist, tropical.

Malem – Surrounded by Britain, Highlands, 5 dev, Salt is traded here, Religious Zeal, Fetishist faith, Mbangala culture, Naval Equipment Manufactory and Counting House makes us 0.18 cash

Kusu – Fortress, Farm Estate, Conscription Center, Jungle, Tropical, Livestock, Fetishist and Luba, 7 dev, 0.11 made here, Next to Kongo and..

Songye –
Connects Kuba with Kusu, Grain grown here, Farm Estate, Workshop, Jungle, Tropical, Luba Fetishists, 6 dev, 0.06 made here

Kuba
– Our best addition developmentally – Next to UK, Kilwa and Songye, Cloth made here, 12 dev, Tropical and Jungle, Emporium trade center, it has built here Textile Manufactory, Counting House and Conscription Center, Kuba Fetishists, 0.37 made here.

Seven new additions

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote