View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 09:01 PM   #513
QuikSand
lolzcat

At this point, they have flooded the market with cards, rated 95 and better, across multiple programs, to basically fill up everything team. For a long time, I have been fretting over my roster… A little too weak here, or there, always waiting for the next big card to drop. This year, it felt like they were a little bit late I’m having extra cards available with multiple or universal theme team chemistry is. Suddenly, that has been completely reversed… They included a fairly long list of 95 rated cards of rookies who are interesting in the upcoming combine. Since they don’t attached to any particular theme team, they decided to make all these cards available for all 32 theme teams. So, for 200 K a piece, and a little bit less in practice. If you’re willing to work through aside, you can just load up your roster with a defensive tackle, a pass rushing edge, a cornerback, a wide receiver, a halfback, a quarterback, and then some.

Basically, all the positions where I had felt a little unfulfilled… Now wholly fulfilled. And most of the roster building intrigue out the door with it.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote