View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 11:53 AM   #50
Umbrella
High School Varsity

The blue wave continues. After picking up 8 governor seats in the midterms, by my count we've picked up 10 senate seats, and for now, control the senate 48-47. However, there is an open seat in Pennsylvania that isn't accounted for, and the governor can choose to fill it, or leave it vacant. The newly elected governor of PA is a Democrat, so either way, we will retain control of the senate.

For my faction, Kocialkowski won by the thinnest of margins, and Hamlin and Kilgore both rode the blue wave to victories as well. I now have gained a net of two more senators, although losing as an incumbent means even with that, my net score for senate elections will be negative.

House results will be next, and I fully expect the blue wave to continue. Whether it is enough to gain control of the house remains to be seen.

ETA: I forgot to mention that for winning, Black picked up +1 legislative ability, and Kilgore and Kocialkowski gained +1 admin ability. Unfortunately, Hamlin didn't get anything. Also, from a scoring standpoint, Hamlin will get double points for being a protégé, and since we took the Senate, Hayden will get points for being the Senate Minority Leader for outperforming the opposition.

Last edited by Umbrella : 03-15-2023 at 12:03 PM.
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote