View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 02:20 PM   #127
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
Noah Sewell NFL Draft Scouting Report - Draft Network

I'm seeing Noah Sewell pop up as the "best LB available" in mock drafts. Some obvious synergy opportunities there. Anyone have thoughts on throwing a 2nd or 3rd on this kid?

I’ve seen him pop up in some mocks that go into the later rounds. I would be down for it. He fills a need, seems like the type of player the Lions are keen on, and you have to enjoy the brother angle.

In other news, I like the Graham Glasgow signing. He could be a starter or great interior backup. We still have no clarity on Vitai, but I think they save more if he’s a post June 1 cut. Right guard remains the one weak spot on the line.

Chark’s still out there, too.

I was quietly hoping the Lions would sign LB Dru Tranquil, but he signed a one year deal with the Chiefs.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote