Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 16 - Mzab
Chapter Two Hundred and Three - The 11th Algiers/Kilwa War

I order:

62k to Antsalova
62k to their captial of Antemoro

11 April – Antsalova falls - I head south

31 May – One minor and Antemoro are ours, I head my Antomoro army to where 29k are in Antanosy

16 June – We win a naval battle in the Cost

5 July – We win the Battle of Antanosy and gained 8 warscore – we routed their army

14 July – Two minors fall

1 Aug – Antanosy is ours, their fleet flees

10 Aug – We win and capture 3 ships their fleet is destroyed

I have a 46% warscore

I order my fleet to Arabia’s Gulf of Masirah

15 Aug – Sidamo converts! South of just one, I don’t order a Fortress here

3 Sept – Every Kilwan holding is ours

5 Sept – Wusta in Hormuz falls, next is another minor

19 Sept – Another Hormuz minor falls, next is another minor

7 Nov- Event – Missionaries arrive in Srikakalum and it becomes Ibadi but gains +10% revoltrisk for a massive 20 years

A minor Hormuz falls, they have 27k in their capital of Liwa so I order this army to combine with the other for taking it out

17 Nov -Hormuz minor falls

20 Nov – We win in the Gulf and capture 2 ships

19 Dec – We win the Battle of Liwa and they have 12k survive – I begin the siege

I have an 84%, can I get the good stuff over at Madagascar?

I want their high dev capital, and then what ever else I can snag

All of Madagascar would be 74 warscore, but they won’t do it yet since Hormuz is still in this thing.

White peace with Hormuz pulls them out of the war. Again I don’t wanna grab land to make a big impression for Turks although they do have some nice things.

Now I have a 100% warscore with Kilwa so we can go the rest of Madagascar but I have to wait for my dip to return

1 Jan, 1749 – We get the trading bonus for Tropical Wood - -5% Dev costs

16 Jan – Gedo converts! It’s next to 4 Somalia holdings and needs a Fortress but it’s 10 dev and three things, so I destroy the Great Mosque to build one

27 Jan – Our DIP is back:

Peace?

74 warscore, 100 DIP, just 15 badboy. I do it and spend 188 ADM power

Ready?

All are Malagasy culture and Slaves and Tropical unless otherwise noted.

I’ll start at my wartarget and go left to right and then back to left to right

Antsalova – Wartarget, West Coast, South of Besalampy, west of Merina – Tropical Savannah, Con Center and Grand Shipyard, 7 dev, 0.16, Ibadi

Menabe – South of Antsalova, West Coast, Arid Savannah, 17 dev, Natural Harbor, Stock Exchange, Training Fields, Grand Shipyard, 0.34, Fetishist

Betsileo – Internal, east of Menabe, west of Antemaro, south of Merina – Ibadi, Highlands, 7 dev, Trade Station and Con Center, making us 0.28

Antemaro – Former Capital, East Coast, east of Betsileo, south of us in Vatomandry – the big addition - massive 26 dev, Jungle, Con Center, Stock Exchange, Grand Shipyard, Training Fields, Sunni faith, 0.52 made here

Fiherana
– West Coast, south of Menabe – Arid Savannah, Fetishist, Fish, Grand Shipyard, 0.24 from 9 dev

Bara – Internal -East of Fiherana, south of Betsileo, west of Antemaro – Highlands, Fetishists, Farm Estate for Grain, Con Center, 6 dev, 0.39

Mahafaly – Southwest coast – South of Bara and Fiherana – Arid Savannah, 9 dev, Ibadi faith, Con Center and Grand Shipyard, 0.24

Antanosy
– Southeast coast – east of Mahafaly, south of Antemaro – 9 dev, Highlands, Shia faith, Con Center, Grand Shipyard, 0.23

We ended Kilwa in 11 wars, but this is pretty poor, hopefully after they turn from Slaves they’ll get something better as this is all Grain and Fish and Slaves. We have Sunni, Shia and Ibadi here by the by.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote