View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 01:07 PM   #253
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 16 - Mzab
Chapter Two Hundred and Sixteen - The First Muscovy/Algiers Japan War, Part Two

1 Feb, 1771 – Event – Majils Seat handed to Harer in order to keep it from losing 3 dev.

20 Feb – Harageisa converts! Next is 31 months in Harer

6 Mar – My 4 new Transports are done in Siberia, I order them to join my navy there

26 April – I grant military access to Yan at war with Japan

1 May – Our Majils passes the “Quartering of Troops” policy

31 May – Japan captures Belitung in the Indies. I order my navy over to help out.

20 June – Berbera converts! Nothing left to offer!

11 July – Morin falls! Next is the Fortress of Hetu Ala

12 Aug – They arrive in Borneo and begin a siege

27 Aug – We capture a minor to Hetu Ala

1 Oct – Our Heir gains the Industrious Trait

14 Oct – A Bornean minor falls

13 Nov – Conversion successful in Ogaden!

19 Nov – Event – I spend 100 to help local traders

15 Dec – Sennar sees the Ibadi light!

7 Feb, 1772 – Sampit falls in Borneo

16 Feb – Hetu Ala falls!

We have a 13% overall warscore and we have 16%. Can I get a couple of minor holdings? Or Tyr?

Tyr – Cross to Sakhalin’s Kita Karafuto, Coastal – 11 warscore and 11.7 badboy, Somalia cares

Kita Karafuto – North half of Sakhalin, cross to Tyr – 3 score, 1.6 badboy,

Minami Karafuto – Southern half of Sakhalin, south of Kita Karafuto, 4 warscore and 2.2 badboy

Those are all doable, can I get a throw in?

Nope, not even the 3 warscore south of Tyr Oroch.

Ready?

18 warscore and 15.5 badboy. We grab the wealthy Tyr and then the very poor two holdings in Sakhalin

48 to core Tyr, 14 to core the two in the Island

Tyr
– Cross to Sakhalin’s Kita Karafuto, Coastal – 22 dev, Woods, Fur Trade, Amur Estuary, Jurchen people, Shinto faith, Marketplace, Workshop, Mosque, Grand Shipyard, makes us 1.21 – it’s not Arctic by the by

Kita Karafuto renamed “Nangha’er” – North half of Sakhalin, cross to Tyr – Also Woods, Arctic, 3 dev, Fishing here, just makes 0.06, also Jurchen and Shinto

Minami Karafuto renamed “Enchiw” – Southern half of Sakhalin, south of Kita Karafuto, Also Woods, Also Arctic, Also Jurchen and Shinto, 4 dev, Fishing, makes us a massive 0.08…

Obviously that war was about the grab of Tyr. I disband my mercs and order my army back to Bengkulu.

This peace treaty ends in just 7 years in 1779 before my Somalia peace is up in 1780

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote