View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 10:17 AM   #235
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
. For MLB games, I don't know that I have ever seen a physical fight or argument and I have probably been to more than 100 of them.

Never been to a Giants / Dodgers game I take it

As far as the drinking cutoff, I think it really varies by person. If you think about, in recent years a 3 hour game would average 20 minutes per inning, so assuming the home team takes their last at bat you are looking at 40 minutes, plus anywhere from 10-20 minutes to get on the road after the game ends, so potentially an hour.

Again, it depends on how much you drink, size, tolerance etc. Just using my self as an example, if we go to a party I will usually pound 3-5 mixed drinks, catch a nice buzz, then drink water the last hour before we leave. That is more than enough ime for me to lose most of the buzz and be in a good condition to drive. Of course if those 3-4 drinks were 7-8, probably not the case and to be fair, as expensive as beer/drinks are at the ballpark I don't think many people would be downing a beer/drink an inning. Maybe I am wrong, but Baseball crowds usually don't tailgate, which is the biggest issue with people at Football games and fights, as people are already smashed before kickoff.

Last edited by BYU 14 : 04-14-2023 at 10:18 AM.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote