View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 11:52 AM   #735
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
I guess it's not that I "only" care about those things, but I'm not sure what else I am getting if I pay more. Like I'm already paying a minimum of $500 a day for us to go to sleep at night and go the park - so I want to get my money's worth out of doing those things. I'm not sure that, I'm going to get much out of, say, paying an extra $300 a night for the hotel - will I just be sitting there going "I should be in the park not just staying here at the hotel"?

SI

I think it just depends on what you want. Some of the resorts are definitely a cool experience. If this is your only time you plan on doing
Disney you may want to do a nice resort. They each have their own benefits. If ease of getting to parks is a priority I would not stay at Animal Kingdom. Contemporary is super close the MK. The only non Disney property where you get benefits is Swan and Dolphin. They are nice and depending on your kid walkable to HS and Epcot. I would double check to make sure you still get early access if you stay there.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote