Thread: ChatGPT
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 03:52 PM   #119
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

who is the best 5th round draft pick in NFL history?

ChatGPT
There have been many great players selected in the fifth round of the NFL draft throughout history, so it's tough to determine who is the best. However, some notable players selected in the fifth round include Shannon Sharpe, Tom Brady, Richard Sherman, and Johnny Unitas.

Tom Brady is perhaps the most famous fifth-round pick in NFL history. The New England Patriots selected Brady with the 199th overall pick in the 2000 NFL draft, and he went on to become one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, winning seven Super Bowls and numerous other awards and accolades.

Shannon Sharpe is another notable fifth-round pick. The Denver Broncos selected Sharpe with the 192nd overall pick in the 1990 NFL draft, and he went on to become one of the greatest tight ends in NFL history, winning three Super Bowls and setting numerous records.

Richard Sherman is also worth mentioning. The Seattle Seahawks selected Sherman with the 154th overall pick in the 2011 NFL draft, and he went on to become one of the top cornerbacks in the league, winning a Super Bowl and numerous other awards.

Finally, Johnny Unitas, a Hall of Fame quarterback, was selected in the 1955 draft with the 102nd overall pick by the Pittsburgh Steelers. Although he was later cut by the Steelers and had to play in the CFL for a year, he eventually found his way to the NFL with the Baltimore Colts, where he became a legend, leading the team to multiple championships and setting numerous records.

Overall, there have been many great players selected in the fifth round of the NFL draft, and it's difficult to choose just one as the best.

User
In what round was Tom Brady drafted?

ChatGPT
Tom Brady was drafted in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL draft. He was selected by the New England Patriots with the 199th overall pick. It's widely regarded as one of the biggest steals in NFL draft history, given that Brady has gone on to become one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, winning seven Super Bowls and numerous other awards and accolades.

User
Then why did you list him as one of the greatest 5th round draft picks?

ChatGPT
I apologize for my error. You are correct that Tom Brady was drafted in the sixth round, not the fifth round. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. While there have been many great players selected in the fifth round of the NFL draft, Tom Brady is not one of them. However, he remains one of the greatest draft steals in NFL history, regardless of the round in which he was selected.

User
what is a test to determine if a number is divisible by 7?

ChatGPT
Yes, there is a simple test to determine if a number is divisible by 7 or not, known as the "divisibility rule for 7". Here's how it works:

Take the last digit of the number, double it, and subtract it from the remaining digits of the original number.

If the resulting number is divisible by 7 (including 0), then the original number is also divisible by 7. If not, the original number is not divisible by 7.

Repeat the above steps with the resulting number until you get a final answer.

For example, let's say we want to test whether the number 1,345 is divisible by 7:

Step 1: Take the last digit (5), double it (5 x 2 = 10), and subtract it from the remaining digits (134 - 10 = 124).

Step 2: Check if 124 is divisible by 7. Since 14 is divisible by 7, then 124 is also divisible by 7.

Therefore, 1,345 is divisible by 7.

This method can be used to test the divisibility of larger numbers as well, by repeating the steps until you get a final answer.

User
what is 124 divided by 7?

ChatGPT
124 divided by 7 is equal to 17 with a remainder of 5.

In long division, it looks like this:

lua
Copy code
7 |124
---
---
Therefore, 124 divided by 7 is 17 with a remainder of 5, or 17 5/7 as a mixed number.

User
Then why did you say that 124 is divisible by 7?

ChatGPT
I apologize for my mistake. 124 is not divisible by 7, and I made an error in my previous response. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The correct answer for the divisibility of 124 by 7 is that it is not divisible by 7. I'm sorry for any confusion I may have caused.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote