View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 06:04 PM   #130
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
What Trump is accused of doing and what Biden and Hilary did with classified materials is apples and orangutangs. They're so far far apart they shouldn't even be discussed together.

Without trying to come off as an ass, if you can't see the difference between these situations then you're part of the problem. What Trump did was far closer to Robert Hanssen was doing than Hilary or Biden. He was planning to use our intelligence for his own gain. This should be the biggest presidential scandal in our nation's history, but it's difficult for many to wrap their heads around the seriousness of this issue when it's tied to the President of the United States.

Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
I'm just saying that at some point, drinking the Kool-Aid constantly put out by either one of the sides will make you perpetually angry. Because then you're paying attention to them, not to what actually matters.

It's actually nitwits like you who can't be bothered to apply some critical reasoning to actual facts that makes me angry, to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
Because it sounds like a party press conference. Nowhere in the indictment, I think, is there a claim that he intended to use the documents.

Except, you know, the tapes where he said as much.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote