View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 10:35 AM   #25262
Edward64
Head Coach

About the woman who is charged with killing husband ...

Kouri Richins: New details emerge about the alleged search history of the Utah mom charged with her husband's murder | CNN
Quote:
“What is a lethal dose of fentanyl” is one of many phone searches that investigators say were made by Kouri Richins, a Utah widow accused of killing her husband before she authored a children’s book about grief.

The new details on the widow’s alleged search history emerged as part of the prosecution’s case

If I was searching for stuff like that, I'd reinstall my iPhone OS and/or Windows 11.

Quote:
Some of the articles pulled up through her searches focused on fentanyl, life insurance payments and others relating to police investigations and how data is collected from electronic devices.

The searches found on Richins’ iPhone include the phrases: “can cops force you to do a lie detector test?” “Luxury prisons for the rich in America,” “death certificate says pending, will life insurance still pay?” “If someone is poisoned what does it go down on the death certificate as,” and “How to permanently delete information from an iPhone remotely.”
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote