View Single Post
Old 06-12-2023, 07:21 PM   #68
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
That hasn't won them elections, though. Independents, moderates, soccer moms. These are not groups that respond well to violence.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

I understand what you are saying, but Trump barely lost the last election. When all was said and done, things tipped via Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona and Nevada right?

The violence will seek to intimidate most voters. As things ramp up, there will be more and more rhetoric to violence. You have people in goverment who are all for it. If things spill over tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that voting areas in battleground states will be targeted, if not just checking voter registration and intimidating voters at their home.

I think you'll find the rhetoric now is that if Trump is actually brought to trial, people will be hunted and killed. I knew there would be violence J6 and I'm sure tomorrow will be the start of targeting opposition to Trump and MAGA.

Trump/MAGAT is an ideology that is just begging for bloodshed. If death happens tomorrow, government supporters to Trump will escalate it as a call to arms. There is no de-escalation with the MAGAT ideology, there is only a doubling down.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote