View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 05:44 PM   #54
CrossroadsReb
Mascot

Thoughts
---The attendance took me by surprise with nearly 10,000 coming out for Slamboree. Those kind of attendance numbers will help me on down the road on the financial side.

---The show put our popularity in the Southwest (WCW’s home region) at 58, one short of the 59 threshold to be considered a ‘Medium’ sized company. Hopefully this can happen before the Great American Bash and I could possibly renegotiate some TV and PPV contracts.

---Storm and Awesome pull out a nice match versus Smiley and Miller with minimal build up. Storm and Awesome could see their profile skyrocket in the next year. They are clearly the best tag team in WCW at the moment. Will anyone be able to challenge them?

---Having only a 90-minute show limits what I do with only one cruiserweight match per week. In an ideal WCW down the road, signing enough quality workers to have a brand split with the cruiserweights assigned to one show would be great. At the least, having a 2 1/2 hour show would be good for now if my broadcaster agreed to it.

---I want things to pick up now that the Great American Bash is up next month. It is imperative I reach Medium size before then.
CrossroadsReb is offline   Reply With Quote