View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 12:04 AM   #2
Umbrella
High School Varsity

Because I have the military ability, I immediately improve our cyber warfare capabilities. We were trailing behind Russia and China, and now we are even with them. This is useful, because now I can set two focus regions for national intelligence collection. I choose the Middle East for obvious reasons, and even though I want to start work on the Asia/Pacific region, I ended up choosing Central/South Asia instead. We're fighting a war there, and the intelligence should be useful from that front.

Next, my focus is improving our strategic capabilities. Since we're behind China in space warfare, I try that first, and am successful. My second attempt is to increase cyber warfare since that is super important. Success there as well, and my Secretary of Defense is paying early dividends.

Next is to set my cabinet focus. My top priority is domestic crisis, since that is a problem with the shootings. Second is cabinet effectiveness, since that affects so many different rolls. Relations with congress (RWC), public/press relations, economy, and homeland security round out the priorities. I left homeland security last since my director is so skilled, he can make up for any shortcomings I have.

Next up is the actions. I as president can take an action, my VP can take an action, then each cabinet member, for a total of 5 actions. The actions are divided into presidential, domestic, diplomatic, and military. The President can take any action, the VP any action except presidential, and each cabinet member can take the action for the office they hold. All three cabinet have the advanced skill where they can take an additional action, so I will take a total of eight actions. This should help start my presidential agenda.
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote