View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 04:41 PM   #589
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
I don't see a lucky punch happening, Zuckerberg is actually competent at BJJ and in much better shape, I see him going for a quick takedown and rag dolling Musk until he catches him in a sub.

I don't think BJJ is what some people think it is in a street fight, in fact I would say it is foolish to use it on the street in probably 90% of confrontations. But in a controlled environment, I can't state enough, how huge the advantage someone who has trained for even just two years has over the average Joe, who tries to learn it in a 4-6 week fight camp.

For someone who has done some BJJ, Zuck will crush him. I've rolled with people half my size but experienced and they just dominate. It's really such a helpless feeling. Musk's only hope is to use his size in some capacity. But I can't imagine they'd allow the fight to have that kind of a weight discrepancy.

Anyway, not sure on Musk's background but he is a pathological liar. I really don't think he's trained as much as Zuck and there is no way he is going to enter a cage with someone who has actually trained in BJJ and has 12 years on him.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote