View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 08:29 PM   #27
Umbrella
High School Varsity

Time to draw crisis chits, and if any of them are domestic, I am hosed. First chit is to draw 2 cards. The first one is Radicals in Congress Challenge President. RWC drops by one, and my already negatively maxed out cooperation can't get worse. However, for some reason the public sides with me, and energy independence becomes their #1 priority again.

The second card is a party rift develops. Party relations drop to the lowest possible level. I lose all my friends in congress, and as usual, I take a hit to public approval.

I have to draw another chit, and finally catch a break. NSA gets ahead of the fact that a famine is brewing in North Korea. In game terms, that means I get to remove that card from the game.

I still have to draw one more chit. It's another cascading event check. It's the drought in California. Well damn. However, I finally get a good roll, and rain! This card is now removed from the game.

Most of my domestic tracks are at the lowest possible levels, so this is feeling like an auto lose situation is imminent. But I'll plug on in hopes the tide changes.
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote