View Single Post
Old 07-23-2023, 12:21 PM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Oct, 1924 - I cast the Horror film “The Thought Borrowers” which doesn’t need any extras with Shannon starring and Chris K directing.

I finish the “Wannabe Big Cheese” and can build a custom script office.

Here, see:

Next I need a 2 star star, movie and studio

I order the Custom Script Office built

Nov – I order the writers to write a new Romance after the Sci-Fi script “Germ” finishes. I hire a 3rd scriptwriter and a 2nd Janitor, I also have a Actor/Director option in the line named Georgia Perfrement who is very good at Comedy and Sci-Fi, should I hire her to do a Comedy film?

Dec – “The Thought Borrowers” has finished researching. It’s on the Outdoors Wild West set, our first time using it! I begin practicing the Sci-Fi script “Germ”. It has one extra and will star Chris Langlois and be directed by Hannah Barry

The Awards Ceremony happens, which gives awards to Highest Film, Studio and Star, none of which are ours. In 5 years, they’ll add Most Prestigious Studio Lot award.

Here’s a picture of the Awards:

Jan, 1925 – “Germ” finishes rehearsing, but it’s in the Stage Set where I am filing, so it won’t start for a while.

Feb - The Romance Film “Pretty Boy Tim” is done, next I order my writers to write a Horror film.

May – The Horror script “The Disfigured Dominic” is done, next I order my writers to write another Sci-Fi script.

Both the Horror film “The Thought Borrowers” and the Romance film “Ronaldo the Bigamist” finish shooting at the same time.

Here’s “The Thought Borrowers” our 8th film:

As you can see, this turned a one star script into a 1 star final rating, nice.

Here’s the movie!

As you can see, there are loads of fun things here to look at like the use of the Wild West Outdoor set in an action horror style, so I liked it.

Here’s our 9th film “Renaldo the Bigamist”

As you can see, our star Romance Duo are fine, but just not doing well together.

Here’s the film:

As you can see, there are some good things here, but we need to be using new Sets like the Romance set of the Saloon, which we never seem to use for our Romance films.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote