View Single Post
Old 07-23-2023, 02:55 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jun, 1925 – “Germ” begins shooting on the Stage Set. Some staff are tired, who aren’t? Monika and Jeff are ready for another Romance film. I begin rehearsing “Pretty Boy Tom”, and hand Monika and Jeff to it. It does have one extra. This will also use the Stage, so we cannot start filming until “Germ” is done. I edit the Horror Script “Disfigured Dominic” which starts in the Stage and finishes in the Saloon to all be in the Saloon

Jul – We unlock a Pack called the “Basic Facilities” one. It has in it a Bar to drink at, new deco items. I build the Bar. I Also built a Suburban Bathroom Set.

“Pretty Boy Tim” is ready for filming, but it’s on the Stage set.

Aug - The Bar is finished and I move my Horror team there to drink and relax and grow their relationship

Sept – We hit the 500k mark as a Studio in cash on hand! The Sci-Fi Script called “The Mechatrons Invade” is finished. It’s all in the Wild West Outdoors set. I send my writers to make a Romance script.

Finances I update these salaries:

Shannon – 7k to 9k
Dir. Chris K – 7k to 8k
Monika – 7k to 8k

Nov – The Romance script called “Physio Hotel” is done. It’s also four scenes in the Stage set. I order an Action one next.

Our good Comedy actress left the line, so I hire another extra called Dustin Green who is strong at Horror.

Dec – “Germ” finishes filming at the Stage, I release it!

Our Tenth Film:

As you can see, my Sci-Fi team of Hannah and Chris were up for the task and turned a one star script into a one star film with their stuff. This is our 3rd 1 star or better final talley.

Here’s the film!

What was your favorite of our first ten films? As you can see, Critics are a bit unhappy as to how many films Chris Langlois is doing.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote