View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 06:59 AM   #141
Flasch186
Coordinator

#### Segment: Sting's Promo

#### Commentary:

**Tony Schiavone**: "Ladies and gentlemen, we're back from commercial, and would you listen to that crowd! The Stinger is about to make his entrance!"

**Bobby Heenan**: "Here comes the man who defines WCW, Tony. Let's hear what Sting has to say!"

Bright neon lights accompany the upbeat rock music as Sting, adorned in his colorful face paint and scorpion-themed attire, rushes down to the ring, high-fiving fans along the way. He leaps into the ring and grabs a mic, the crowd’s "Sting! Sting! Sting!" chants filling the arena.

#### Sting's Promo:

**Sting**: "Whooo! The Stinger is in the house! Hey, all my little Stingers out there, are you feeling good tonight?"

The crowd erupts into cheers.

**Sting**: "That's right! Because we're talking about Starrcade, the granddaddy of 'em all! And Macho Man, you've been running around here, talking about being the man, huh? Well, let me tell you something, brother, you haven't been the man until you've beat the man, and that's Sting!"

The crowd roars in approval.

**Sting**: "I've gone toe-to-toe with the best. I've battled legends and come out the other side. And Randy, you’re just another chapter in the book of Sting!"

More cheers fill the arena.

**Sting**: "It's not about titles and it's not about your ego, it's about respect! And at Starrcade, that US Championship is going to mean more than just a belt, it’s going to mean respect!"

**Sting**: "So, Savage, let's do this! You, me, one-on-one at Starrcade! Let's give these fans a show they'll never forget!"

The crowd goes ballistic at the match confirmation.

**Sting**: "Macho Man, come Starrcade, you're gonna feel the Stinger's Sting! And that US Championship is coming home with me!"

#### Commentary:

**Tony Schiavone**: "Incredible, Bobby! Sting has laid down the challenge, and it’s one that will surely rock the foundation of WCW!"

**Bobby Heenan**: "This is what it's all about, Tony. Respect, legacy, and championship gold. Starrcade can't come soon enough!"

Sting tosses the mic aside and raises his arms, sending the crowd into another round of ecstatic cheers. As the camera zooms in on his excited, painted face, the anticipation for Starrcade becomes palpable.

4.25*

Sting v Savage feud gains 10% to 64

100% effectiveness

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote