View Single Post
Old 08-29-2023, 07:06 AM   #143
Flasch186
Coordinator

Segment: Backstage Confrontation Between The Giant and Kevin Sullivan

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Folks, we've got a volatile situation backstage. Let's take you there now!"

The camera cuts to backstage where The Giant and Kevin Sullivan are in a heated verbal exchange. Their faces are red, and their voices are raised.

Kevin Sullivan: "You think you can just attack me like that and get away with it?!"

The Giant: "I've had enough of you, Sullivan! You're nothing but a snake!"

Just then, the General Manager of the night, wrestling legend Dusty Rhodes, steps in between them.

Dusty Rhodes: "Listen up, baby! Y'all been at each other's throats for weeks now. It's time to settle this!"

Sullivan and The Giant both turn to face Rhodes, tension filling the air.

Dusty Rhodes: "So I've got some news for you two. You want to tear each other apart? You're gonna do it at Starrcade... in a Steel Cage Match!"

The camera captures the stunned expressions on both The Giant and Sullivan's faces.

Commentary:

Tony Schiavone: "Wow! What an announcement by our General Manager for the night, Dusty Rhodes!"

Bobby Heenan: "A Steel Cage Match at Starrcade? This is going to be off the charts!"

The camera focuses once more on The Giant and Sullivan, both men now eyeing each other with even greater animosity, realizing the magnitude of the fight that awaits them.

Tony Schiavone: "It's official, folks. The Giant vs. Kevin Sullivan in a Steel Cage Match at Starrcade. That's one you won't want to miss!"

4.25* and 100% effective

The feud climbs 5 points to 113 heat

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote