View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 01:10 PM   #161
Flasch186
Coordinator

### WCW Monday Nitro: Post-Starrcade Episode

---

**Hulk Hogan Interrupts The Opening**

The customary Nitro pyro and fanfare are interrupted before they even begin. Instead, the arena is filled with the unmistakable chords of "Real American." Hulk Hogan emerges at the entrance ramp, and it's clear he's not in a celebratory mood. Gone are the flamboyant boas and the energetic finger-pointing. Today, he walks to the ring with a look of stern determination, his jaw set in a grimace of unmistakable resolve.

Tony Schiavone: "Ladies and gentlemen, we were supposed to kick off with a recap of last night's electrifying Starrcade, but it seems that The Hulkster has something pressing on his mind."

Bobby Heenan: "I've been in this business for a long time, Tony, and when Hogan has that look on his face, you know the wrestling world better brace itself for some serious shaking."

---

**Hogan Takes the Mic**

Hogan slides into the ring and takes a moment to survey the crowd, his eyes locking onto various fans, each filled with a mix of anticipation and concern. Finally, he raises the mic to his lips.

Hogan: "Well let me tell you something, brother! Last night at Starrcade, I went toe-to-toe with the 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair. Now, it might not have ended the way I wanted it to, but let me make something perfectly clear—Hulkamania isn't just alive; it's immortal!"

A roar erupts from the crowd, filling the arena with a mixture of nostalgia and fervor.

---

**Hogan Addresses ECW**

Hogan: "But you know, maniacs, that's not why I came out here. No, sir. There's a blight, a plague if you will, that's infesting the sacred ground of professional wrestling. I'm talking about Extreme Championship Wrestling—ECW!"

A cacophony of boos rains down. Hogan pauses, letting the audience's contempt for ECW hang in the air.

Hogan: "Now, don't get it twisted. Jimmy Hart, The Mouth of The South, he didn't just walk out on me; he was seduced, corrupted by the siren call of that cesspool they call ECW. And they didn't just steal Jimmy, they stole a part of WCW, a part of me, and a part of each and every one of you!"

The crowd, now fully engaged, jeers at the mention of ECW's subterfuge.

---

**Hogan's Declaration**

Hogan: "And you know what, if I could, I'd go to Philly, march right into their Bingo Hall, and drop the leg heard 'round the world on every one of those ECW punks. I'd do it for WCW, for Hulkamania, and for every little Hulkster who believes in the true spirit of professional wrestling!"

The crowd is now deafening, a crescendo of cheers and jeers, echoing Hogan's emotional turmoil.

---

**Hogan Concludes**

Hogan: "So, ECW, let me tell you something, dudes. You've fired the first shots, but this is a war you're not gonna win. And that's the bottom line, because Hulk Hogan said so!"

With that, Hogan slams the mic down and rips his shirt off, revealing his still-rippling muscles. He goes into his classic series of poses—the cupped ear, the flexing biceps—but each action seems imbued with a newfound sense of urgency, as if signaling that a new chapter in his storied career has just begun.

Tony Schiavone: "There you have it. A Hulk Hogan like we've never seen before, fired up and declaring war. This is history in the making, folks."

Bobby Heenan: "ECW, Ric Flair, whoever crosses Hogan next better watch out. This is a wounded animal, and there's nothing more dangerous."

Hogan's music hits once more as he leaves the ring, the atmosphere in the arena electric with tension, excitement, and a touch of uncertainty about what the future holds.

4.5*

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote