View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 10:54 PM   #21
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The First Ireland/Scotland War

24 Oct – I call up my ally Gwynedd to call up their troops and begin to rally mine.

29 Oct – My 2254 troops are assembled in my capital, I order them to Ulster’s capital barony of Dun Padraig.

30 Oct – Event – My grandson witnesses an execution and wonders where is God’s justice. I swap Cynical with Just and gain 30 stress.

16 Dec – Gwynedd lands in Dubhlinn

11 Jan, 1079 - We begin the siege in Ulster

29 April – Ulster falls! We have a warscore of +16. An army assembled against us of 1029 is crossing the strait from Galloway to Ulster, I move to meet them

9 May – They stop.

24 May – They begin a siege in Orriel and I head over to meet them

30 June – We win and have a war score of +19

I order us to Galloway’s capital

11 July – Duke Ruadri swayed!

21 July – Our Spymaster discovers a plot against me and I order him to figure it out.

16 Aug – We begin a siege in Galloway

5 Dec – Galloway falls, warscore of 39 Next is nextdoor Carrick

18 Dec – We begin the siege

2 Jan, 1080 –Event - We are planning the next stage of the war, I choose to get +5% pillaging and +5% defense

15 Mar- I get another military perk and I choose Envelopment to increase our countering ability in combat.

20 July – Carrick falls, next is Ayrshire – warscore of +57

27 July -Siege begins

29 July – They recapture Ulster with more than 3k troops

28 Aug – We finish fabricating the Welsh claim – do I want to spend for it 75 in cash with me having
441? I do so!

Next is Religious Relation again

They are sieging Oriel with more troops than I have and we are down to 16 warscore

Can I get a peace now?Nope

15 Nov- We capture Ayrshire the warscore is just +19. Should I head back and recapture Ulster or head to the captial three provinces over and try to send them over?

I head back to Ulster

24 Dec – We arrive back in Ulster. Should our combined army head next door to Oriel which has just 20 days left? I don’t think we’ll get there.

31 Dec – They flee from Oriel as we enter next to us. We begin the siege of Ulster again

2 Mar, 1081 – Ailech is under siege

15 Mar -Ulster is ours again and we have a warscore now of 66%. I order us to Ailech

24 April – They flee from us next door to

9 May – We engage battle – we have 3379 to their 3069

10 June – A huge campaign finishes in Ailech. We win with 2920 to their 2156 and have +83 warscore

I head to siege Argjall

14 Aug – Earl Aed VI claims the Kingdom of Ireland title

22 Aug - We begin the siege

6 Oct – Our warscore raises to 90 and with our +10 boost from our military perk that’s enough to win the war!

I gain 40 fame!

11 Oct – We finish turning Dubhlinn into Irish! I have my Steward work to bring in taxes again

18 Oct – Scotland accepts our peach offer

Ulster:

Earl Cu Ulagh of Ulster
– Irish, Catholic, -8 relations, I make nice with him in a Sway Scheme, 57 years, stats are 14/3/9/19/3 – 19 intrigue? Chaste, Craven, Just, not a powerful vassal

Ulster – in Ulster Petty Kingdom 6 dev four Baronies, 3 plains one hills, control of 20

Nice addition!!!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote