View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 12:34 PM   #217
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
I did a google search for "best Skyrim mods" and took a bunch of their recommendations. There are a few unofficial patches; some QOL things like SkyUI, Remember Lockpick Angle, and Lightweight Potions; locations Wyrmstooth, Falskaar, Bromjunaar; add-ons like Immersive Armors, Immersive Weapons; and lastly the Sofia Follower. Sofia is perfect for replay. It's a very well-done mod and she says some great in-game meta things about the game.

If you run across some mods you like, I'd love to hear about them.

This is exactly what I do everytime I fire it up is google best mods and look at 4 or 5 lists and decide what I want from there. I will say I do like to have something like Frostfall (the extreme environments can kill you so if it gets dark and there is a storm you better be getting a fire and shelter) and realistic needs and diseases (you need to meet your needs of sleep, hunger, thirst, while avoiding things like dirty bandit beds and water that hasn’t been boiled or you will end up with diseases.)

Beyond those two I think what is “best” changes every year or so.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote