View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 07:57 PM   #26
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I go ahead and start a plot to kill Caissene and then that will go at the same time as my Sway Schemes, it should take around 12 months to kill him.

22 March – The High Queen is pregnant even though she’s Chaste and 41 years old

4 April – I Get a Murder Scheme Event – I can spend 60 cash to improve our chances or not and I gain 40 stress. I spend it

14 May – Our Sway Scheme to make nice with Earl Cu Uladh of Ulster finishes and we gain 25 relations. We now have +40 Next is Earl Olav.

28 June – My grandson comes of age!

Buaidbeo
– 16 years old, Irish and Catholic, Astute Intellectual, Robust, Lustful, Just, Temperate – stats of 6/6/14/5/10 – prowess 10 – strong starts with that 14 Stewardship he should be pretty good with that. I need to find him a Chaste wife to counteract that Lustful massive spawning.

Who do I like?

There is a lowborn 18 year old Swabian with Chaste, Deceitful, Homely and Humble, but Homely reduces spawning like Chaste.

What about 22 year old Dunlaith – Brave, Temperate, Patient, not Chaste, Gaelic culture, lowborn, good stats. Do I like her? She’s all positive things to pass down. She’s unlanded so Buaidbeo would lose 300 prestige marrying her. Her stats are amazing – 15/12/10/8/5 - she’s in Northen Scotland in the area controlled by Norway,.

Who is landed?

What about the 23 year old Stefania di Napoli of Italy. She has Generous, Gregarious and Arrogant. She has the best stats for under 25 adult women. They are 15/7/16/6/4 – prowess of 7, Catholic and Italian. Not bad not chaste. To marry House Napoli wouldn’t give me an alliance since she’s a wanderer, and we still get -300 since she’s unlanded.

Who else? The next best one is 17 year old French Eglantine who has much worse stats but still a-300. I have to dig deep to find a landed one, the 25 year old Kunigunde Franconian from Germany with stats of 11/9/8/9/6 – and she’s Lustful too and Zealous and Humble so they will have all of the kids even starting at 25 to his 16.

So…the 100 prestige gaining 25 year old lustful Kunigunde or 22 year old Dunlaith who loses 300 prestige but has amazing stats for a lowborn. Right now Buiadbeo’s prestige is 200 and he gains nothing monthly right now, so that’s a big hit in prestige for Dunlaith. But him and Kunigunde will spawn but gain him prestige.

I do Kunigunde.

Kunigunde - In House Weimar – Father, Duke Otto of Miesian, 25 years old, prowess of 7, Franconian and Catholic, 11/9/8/9/6 – and she’s Lustful too and Zealous and Humble. No alliance here it's in Bohemia.

7 July - My High Queen miscarries.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-17-2023 at 08:32 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote