View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 08:26 PM   #100
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Here you go. They hit the hospital a couple of days ago and then told them to evacuate. The article is from the 15th.

Al Ahli Arab Hospital Hit by Israeli Rockets, Urgent Evacuation Ordered

But the best proof is that Israel admitted it. Netanyahu's advisor bragged about hitting the hospital and killing terrorists shortly after it happened. When news of mass casualties came out, he deleted that and changed his story.

So you have the Israeli government telling everyone they would hit the hospital. The hospital gets obliterated by what looks and sounds like a JDAM.Then Israel brags about it.

There is also zero chance Hamas had a BADR-3 with that kind of munitions just hanging out in Gaza. Israel would have obliterated it as soon as the conflict started (likely before). And if they did have it, why the fuck have they not used it? Why was it not part of their attack a week ago? If there are actually functioning BADR-3 rockets in Gaza, Israel is the most incompetent military that has ever existed.

The only sources for this not being from Israel is coming from the Israeli government who initially took credit for the attack and has a history of lying. And a Twitter account with ties to CIA-backed NGOs. But hey, that's sort of the point. Just seed a little doubt so you don't have to feel bad about supporting this.
You believe every dodgy pro-Hamas account and come at me hot? I at least say there is a question, but you have all the answers straight from Hamas PR reps mouth. Again, that warning wasn't singling out that hospital. It was for all the hospitals in the region along with all civilians. Why would you warn a target you are going to hit it? How does that even make sense? How will hiting a hospital even help their war goals? The only people that has benefit from this attack is Hamas. While no one has even suggested this was a purposeful false flag attack, it would seem they had way more to gain. And the supposed quote from Netanyahu's advisor is questionable as well. Then there is the supposed quote from Al-Jezeera that I have seen several people forward, but notice none of them provide a link to a source. Looked all over Al_Jezeera for it. Nada.
I will admit Israel sends out false information and propaganda on a regular basis. There is no way I am ready to claim this was are wasn't Israel. Are you willing to do the same? Of course not.

Last edited by GrantDawg : 10-17-2023 at 08:27 PM.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote