View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 12:16 PM   #46
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

22 Jan, 1109 – Ciar comes of age!

Princess Ciar – 16 years old, Temperate, Greedy, Gregarious, Robust, Tough Soldier background, stats – 6/13/12/8/6 prowess of 14 – solid stats for a lesser education option.

Now what? Do I marry her off? There are no possible alliances that I want. I hold off for now.

30 Jan – It looks like my 3 year old grandchild was a boy, not a girl, sorry. I can attempt to Murder Murchad, but that would be an effective rate at 67% an 82% silence. I do it – it should take 13 months

I become the ward of the 3 year old kid Burchard and try to change him to Irish

11 May – The people and rulers of Istria have converted to Waldensianism

I don’t convert

25 June – Earl Olav of Ormond and my Steward passes.

Countess Forbflaith – 15, regency, -24 relations, Chaste, Fickle, Forgiving, stats of 9/6/7/4/8 with a bonus due to education soon, then Catholic and Irish, -28 relations.

Who do I like as my Steward? The best in my court by anyone Earl Fianchu at 14, and he’s a key vassal but we have +48 relations so I don’t really need that. How about Duke Llywelyn? His Stewardship is just 5, yuck. I could wait until Forbflaith ages to 16, but that would be rough. Earl Aed VII is 11 and 3rd best but not a key vassal and we have relations of +16 Since Fianchu is 52 and likely a temporary appointment, I do it.
1 Aug – Event – I gain 150 prestige

6 Aug – Event – I turn down a guest who wanted to start wooing me

2 Sept – Event – A Donation in Good Gaith – My Archbishop reports a big anonymous donation, what to do with it? He offers me 50%, but I tell him to donate it to local charities for a +200 piety boost.

3 Oct – I catch my Spymaster cheating others I can send him to the dungeon, or have him teach me how to forge documents. I choose the latter and gain 20 stress since I am just and gain a weak hook with the Earl of Ulster Dommnall

29 Nov – Murchad dies, no one suspects me – I gain stress and am at level 1.

I have a breakdown and have three options I donate 170 cash to charity and drop my stress by33

I get a marriage offer from England for Ciar. I’ll think about it later.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote