View Single Post
Old 11-19-2023, 07:02 PM   #28
BrixtonFC
n00b

at Holmesdale, 12 April 2014

Starting Formation: 4-4-2 Control
Starting 11: Madley, Mason, Mumba, Osborne, Miles, Ward, Smith, Walker, Blair, Dunne, West
Subs: Barness, Bodin, Hill, Egan, Allan

You know, a two-nil defeat is not a hammering. Don’t know why the programmers chose that. The players’ lack of Stamina has really caught up to us. McMaths and Bowerman don’t even suit up and Allan rides the bench. Speaking of bench, because we are using 2014 rules, I can only use three subs, which sucks because sub Egan got injured in the 83rd minute and I have to pace the touchline nervously for 10 minutes while a man down. Luckily it turns out Egan’s injury was much ado about nothing.

Our first goal comes after half-time after some beautiful passing I’ve come to expect in this 4-4-2 Control formation. The second comes from a chipshot by Ward on the right onto the feet of a forgotten West who slips past the stunned centrebacks and launches a missile from 17 yards. From that moment until the 83rd it’s just a bunch of keep-away.

The Week Between
I also want someone who can play all the wing positions because this far down the pyramid you can only name five substitutes. Versatility is key!

Brian Veale, ML, AMRL
Another 15-year-old with random great Attributes. He’s gonna be awesome so long as I can get his Pace up to something respectable. Again, he won’t show up until 6 June.

Last edited by BrixtonFC : 11-19-2023 at 07:03 PM.
BrixtonFC is offline   Reply With Quote