View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 11:59 AM   #93
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1161 – I have in cash 1954

3 Feb – We arrive home from the Hunt.

8 Mar – To commemorate the death of my Grandson, Duke Oddr offers the poem and I lose 20 stress

10 July – Court Event:

Court Event – A Foul Smell – This has happened before with the foul smell emanating from a room. I choose to spend 150 to fix it up.

15 July – Event – I get a disagreement between my son and great grandson about who is the best, I negotiate peace with my amazing Dip skill and gain 100 Exp and can unlock another Perk which is Confidants each friend I have drops my Stress gains by 5% each

21 Sept – Do I want to attend a Hunt in Scotland by Duke Elair? Sure!

2 Oct – Travel Event – A Duel Demanded – My Knight duels him, wins and Steen is injured and joins my court.

20 Oct – My Archbishop and Court Physician passes at the age of 24.

Archbishop Bruno
– 21 years old, +100 relations so he endorses me, Arrogant, Fickle, Deceitful, Astute Intellectual background, stats of 4/5/3/12/8

I need a new Doctor! Is there someone awesome I can appoint? Nope, my best is Poor and that’s Bruno, so I hire him as my Physician.

7 Nov – Travel Event – Fortified Knowledge - We pass my soldiers training with a new type of training, I am asked if I want to join in. Since I am about to die, I don’t since I won’t be alive long enough to matter.

14 Nov – I am now known as “The Confessor”

4 Dec – Travel Event – The Metal Man – We come across a Knight trapped in armor and abandoned by his squire as a joke, he wants me to let him out.

9 Dec – We arrive at the Hunt in Scotland!

2 Jan, 1162 - The 4th High King of Scotland, Mael-Michil “The Confessor” passes!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote