View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 12:59 PM   #209
NawlinsFan
High School Varsity

Can anyone explain the AI when it comes to drafting? I have started a number of universes now and have bounced between preferential and full draft choices. One thing that stands out is that some of the AI choices, especially in the top of round one, are questionable. Example, my latest run had me picking at 16 so for the most part I would assume that there wouold be at least 15 QB's picked before me in order to solidify that position moving forward but thats not the case. In this instance the previous 15 teams picked 6 QB's, 4 T's, 3 DE's and 2 DT's. I grabbed a 1st year QB at 16 that appears to have the makings of a solid HOF career that should never have been passed over. From here there were only 3 other QBs's drafted in this round for a total of 10 out of the 32.

I have played MP off and on for, damn, 14-15 years now and dabbled with SP some and rememebr similar instances in FOF7 and FOF8 and as much as I try I just can't understand or appreciate the reason why the game does what it does when it comes to this.

Someone make me smarter!
NawlinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote