View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 07:09 PM   #32
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

5 Mar, 2382 – We finish research in Differential Magnometer. Next is Hydropods which gives +5% minerals. 13 months

7 Apr – We incorporate Norox – left and up of Endra, next to Cardassia, has 2 energy station I order built.

Norox Planets:

Norox Ia –
Class M, size 10 Desert world 80%, has 7 Energy Districts to make that world and then the Star Desert Oasis trait where Farmers make +2 trade and with 6 Ag district I could make this that. I order a Farian Colony Ship here.

It also has two Class D 30% planets we’ll skip

We start colonizing Tiba Prime

21 June – Survey done in Hon’veth system which is on the far side of the Boslic Anarchy

19 July – Survey done in the Bartex system which is near Idanians and has two Class M worlds. It’s a few systems away from Norox

23 July – Construction done in Norox. My next system is up in Kardex with two Class M worlds which takes 103 flu and might be a while.

7 Aug – Survey done near New Aur for a system called Kaz’ran – it has one Class M

11 Aug – The Cerritos surveys near New Aur too a system called Castara next to us but has nothing

We have made First Contact with someone in the Tanuga system near the Idorians – I pull my making nice Envoy from the Klingons to it.

4 Nov – We settled a new world!

Vet’tara Prime – Class M, Savannah, 80%, size 14, one open spot and job, Cometary Dust Cloud and Sandfire Desert traits, I name this an Energy World with 6 Districts

I order built: Dep’reth Prime – Mining District; Draygo Prime – Culture District;

5 Dec – Research done in Plasma Storage Coils, next is Star Chart for 24 months and gives us +10% Warp range

13 Dec – Update in one First Contact – I suggest swapping Embassies and gain 2500 unity

1 Jan, 2383 – I order in Terana Prime an Energy District; Bitrox Ia – Mining District

5 Feb – Hydropods research is done, next is Intergalactic Culture for 7 months which unlocks the building called Heritage Site.

22 Feb – Update in First Contact for other group – another 2500 unity gained

28 Feb – Event – Terrorformed – Something hasn’t gone right in our Terraforming the Desert World of Bredara IVa. Life has exploded all over. Flash Floods and Tsunamis strike everywhere. I choose not to colonize here and get a special project here to find out what happened. I start the research.

8 Mar – We finish research in Nanite Chain Drills next is Integrated Infrastructures which reduces cost of buildings and districts by 15%. It’ll take 18 months

18 Mar – Amelda system near New Aur is surveyed, it has very little

11 June – Event – Research done in Terrorformed – We have discovered the cause of the over-Terraforming here. It’s a gravitational wave that influences the path of the stellar orbit. We have readjusted our stuff and can now safely colonize it

6 July – System surveyed where we found that contact called Tanuga up by the Idorians is done.

24 July – We have discovered the Bolian Republic!!! It’s in the far corner of the universe far away from us since we got there with a hole it seems

4 Sept- Event – Ruins in Astra Menta – We uncover ruins in Astra Menta Prime I send a research ship over to explore.

I guarantee Boslic Anarchy and Idanian Clan independence.

15 Sept – I order my Con Ship to bring in Kardex

23 Oct – Terraforming done in Vet’tara III which is now Class M. I send in Andorian Colony Fleet.

9 Nov – Cetsa near New Aur system done with nothing major

28 Nov – I order built – Kirama Secundus – Energy District and upgraded Captial; Sepux Ia – Energy District; Rixudex Prime – Energy too

3 Dec – Research done in Intergalactic Cultures – next is Fleet Tactics to increase fleet amounts by 15 Command Size. 8 months for it

18 Dec – System next to us near Talarian old land called Glira surveyed with a Class D 30% world

29 Dec – Kardex incorporated! It has 2 Energy and 3 Deuterium which I build both. It’s next to Cardassia, above Norox.

Kardex Planets:

Kardex II – Class D, 30%, size 12 Tundra, 6 Ag

Kardex III
– Class M, Arctic, 20 size, 80%, 5 in all districts, Magnetic Storms make techs +4 energy, I colonize this with Farians to build my Energy infrastructure

Kardex IIIa – Class M Moon, Tropical, size 10, 80%, has trait Cyclops Owls that increases Amenities here by 8

Kardex has two Class M, key addition with Energy making fun times.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote