View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 04:28 PM   #231
markdub2
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by arscola View Post
How do I fire/hire coaches? I've played this game since day 1 and haven't played it since FOF7 but cannot find where/how to fire and hire coaches. I just played a full season and am currently sitting at the Staff Retention Period but still am mystified as to how to fire the dogs that are running the show.

You "Fire" a coach just by Hiring a new coach to fill their role. So if you want to fire your OC, for example, simply hire a new OC on the OC hiring day. The Staff Retention day is for extending the contracts of coaches you want to keep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arscola View Post
Also where did the ratings for coaches go, as I see where they have individual attributes like Player Development, Intelligence and other attributes but no Overall coach ratings. Thanks in advance.

I think youre talking about the Suitability rating the game would give to coaches, Im not sure that exists in FOF9 anymore. But if you poke around the forums theres discussion of what ratings matter for which coaching positions. IIRC the basics are that :
HCs: Motivation, Discipline most important (only Head Coaches use these bars AFAIK)
OCs and DCs: Playcalling,scouting, and playerdevelopment/young players
markdub2 is offline   Reply With Quote