View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 03:00 PM   #7569
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
I picked up Baldur's Gate 3 yesterday. I know my gaming skills have been in decline but dear lord I had no idea it was this bad. I think I've died 4 times in the first couple 'scenes' of the game. I don't want to frame it in 'minutes' or 'hours' since I imagine 16-year old me would have blown past this content in 15 minutes vs the 2.5 hours it has taken me so far as I stumble around mumbling things like "how do I open my journal again?" and accidentally walking into my own death.

Yeah. I love the game. I think it’s fantastic. That being said, despite having played video games for over 45 years, D&D for almost 44 years, and having played both prior Larian games, I feel overwhelmed at times and make mistakes all of the time.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote