View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 11:35 AM   #64
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2424 – It looks like the Hupyrian Anocracy was my 6th addition of the 12 needed and I am incorporating 2 more in Farian and Malcor. After that, I would just need four more to win the game. Remember that I spend an Ascension Perk for another envoy to speed me up, so I check to see if the Cairn or Iyaarans would want to join us. We have excellent relations with Cairn and neutral with Iyaarans. I offer Cairn to join us.

I order built: Earth – capital to Federation HQ; City District in Petra IIIa, Denebola, Rixudex Prime, Beta Leetor Prime, Kirama Secundus, Chil’Ko, Draygo Prime, Dorvan Prime, ; Terana Prime – Nanite Forge; Upgraded Capital - Tanuga, Kardex Prime; Mar’zek Prime, Em’vara, Jam’teth – Mining District; Meneri Prime, Veldon Prime – Energy District; Lukan Prime – Ag World;

4 Jan – Tech done in Base Resource production Improvement II, next is Metreon Particle Stabilation to give us Small Varuvian Bombs 2 months

3 Mar – Research done for Subspace Detection (next is Temporal Disruption for 10 months to unlock Spacetime Disruptor) and Metreon Particle Stabilization (next is Tricolbalt Distortion Analysis for 5 months to unlock Tricobalt Mines)

System done in Skolora with two Class Ls. It’s near us and Malcor on the way to Cairn

27 Apr – The Cairn Democracy is ready to accept incorporation, I pull my Iyaaran making nice to do it

The mission isn’t showing up, maybe I need to be next to them.

1 May – Four Starbases built, I order them upgraded to level 2, system surveyed called Torin near the Romulans and with nothing

29 June – Eye of Gabriel Black hole near Farian and us discovered with Graviton mine

2 July – Research done for Tricobalt Detection Analysis – next is Anti-Tetryon Containment to unlock power cores for 7 months

21 July- First contact update I gain flu

4 Aug – Research done for Improved Healthcare next is Decentralized Bureaucracy for 3 months to increase Governor cap by 1

I colonize a new world!!!

Dorvan Secundus
– Size 9, Class M, Tundra, one open spot, no open jobs, no major traits, nothing to clear, 8 Mining districts I make this a Mining world and build one

8 Oct – Black Hole named Pele Vortex discovered near Farian

18 Oct – First Contact established with the Lissepian Corpocracy – they are near Romulans and Kaelon Republic and

2 Nov – Two new colonies established!

Emrana Prime –
Class M, size 12 Ocean, has no open jobs, one open spot, terrain blocker I clear, Tectonic Magma for Metallurgists, with 10 Industrial Districts I name this a Forge World and build an Industrial district

Emrana Secundus
– Class M, size 16, Tropical, no traits, I clear two blockers, no open jobs, one open spot, with 6 Energy I name this an Energy World and build one

Decentralized Bureaucracy done, next is Better Basic Training t unlcok the building called Planetary Defense system for 3 months

3 Dec – Research done for Temporal Disruption next is Singularity Chart for 5 months to claim the building named Singularity Observatory in Starbases

I send my open envoy to make nice with Acamar

1 Jan, 2425 – I order built: Vulcan, Sepux Prime – Memorial Monument; Ag District – Tellar Prime, ;City District – Ess’vara III, 00 Raskae Majoris Prime, Terana Prime, Sepux Ia, Wolf 359, ; Upgraded Capital – Dep-reth Prime, Bredara Secundus, Tiba Tribus, Endra Prime, Weneb Prime, 66 Imora, Kardex Secundus, ; Mining District – Beta Deri Prime, Teniira II, Geredex Prime,

4 Jan – Two researches done in Anti-Tetroys Containment and Better Basic Training, next is Holo-Surveillance fo r5 months to build up Spys and Habitat Upgrade for 5 months too to build upgraded habtats

Terraforming done on Rixudex II to Class M with no traits but a decent 13 size, I terraform with Humans

Survey done for Black Hole called Cetsuo’s Folly

I have 112 flu, anything I wanna bring in near Iyaarans or Cairn? I spend 86 to bring in the nothing system called Tib’vor to get me to Manutor next to Iyaarans with a few planets

4 Feb – System surveyed called Zior’viora with a ton of planets near the Klingons and Kesprytt

2 Mar – New world!!!

Valo Prime – Starting as a Class D, now a Class M, with size 23, Continental, traits of Reverse Waterfalls to make the people here happy, one open spot no open jobs, 7 energy and 10 Ag could be either, I make this Energy World and build a district

7 April – Research done for Singularity Chart next is Anti-Graviton Sprays for 9 months to unlock Shield Annihilators

2 May – Research done for two – Habitat Upgrade I and Holo-Surveillance, next is automated Living Spaces for a month for the building called Federation Residences and Habitat Upgrade II for 10 montsh

16 May – Survey done in Black Hole called Andrade Abyss

27 May – The Cardassians DOWd the Romulans

5 June – Tib’vor brought in! It looks to have connected my four systems with the Jam’teth one and has nothing but 3 research, I head next door for the 120 Flu system Manutor

Automated Living Spaces done, next is Justice Reform for 15 months to unlock another Civic

27 June – Terraforming done for Delta Gorgoni IIc with Class M and no traits and no core three districts so I hold off

2 July - System surveyed called Val’tek with tons of colonizable planets near us in Cor’tek. Three Class Ls and a D

Terraforming done for Ess’vara VIIIa which is now Class M, size 12, Sentient Caverns trait, I order a Betazed colony ship here

7 July – Peace between Cardassia and Romulus

At the age of 195 Spock died. I hire a new Scientist to be my Society Researcher

3 Aug – New Colony World!!!

Cor’tek Prime
– Class M, size 20, Gaia, two blockers cleared no major traits, no open jobs, 15 Mineral District I make this that world and order one

3 Nov – Research done for Anti-Graviton Sprays next is Shield Optimization for 17 months to increase shields by +5%

29 Nov – System done called Terim with one Class L near Romulans and Lissepian

7 Dec – Terraforming done for Lukan IIIA to make a Class D I go ahead and do it again and Lukan IId too

18 Dec – It looks like the Cairn Democracy is ready to join and the button is showing up so I pull my making nice with Acamarian to Cairn incorporation

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote