Thread: Madden 24
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 06:24 AM   #14
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Are you saying that RBs with a 1st round grade aren't being drafted? I guess I don't understand fully what you are saying here because besides some bad WRs with high grades(I'm convinced the WRs is a bug as the game just gives so many high round grades), I never see any early round graded players falling too far.

I will say that the truth of Madden draft classes is that it literally doesn't matter what they are graded. You play a guy from the start, especially if he's 21, he's going to become an X-Factor and end up rated 95+ regardless if you take him 1.1 or if you pick him up as a UDFA. It's just the nature of the XP system and how it scales with age.
I'm saying I look a the free agents after the draft, and I see plenty of rookie RB in the 70's and even one time with an 80 ovr rank.
edit: To be more clear, this with the initial "Start Now" mod save after the first draft and in the first preseason. I restarted three times, and every time there were several OVR high-rated rookie running backs avaible. They are undervalued by the draft rankings consistently. Not the biggest deal considering the game with the mods had many, many more issues. Not the main reason I deleted it and just gave up on it.

Last edited by GrantDawg : 02-20-2024 at 06:30 AM.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote