View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 03:06 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2309 – Survey done – I get Xeloxi Smuggler Crash, I can either sell them supplies for 300 cash or get them to settle on Hoth Hostel with two new people, we have 2 there of 4. Get cash early is great, and two free settlers is great too. I choose the 300 cash

Feb - We finish our 7 anomy mission for our Military Advisor and we get a free military upgrade

Our Con Ship was finished in our home system, next is a Colony Ship.

I order it near the Altarians and we’ll build an Elerium mine and there’s an ascension relic there I can link into too if we can manage how close we are.

We come across an Enigmatic Monolith to increase Tech by 10% for our next project

Mar – Asteroid Mining done, I get two free Miners. These will build Asteroid mines. Next is Space War Tactics to unlock the Frigate tech for 5 months, I spend two Miners to build up our mines in my home system, I have one belt left.

Apr – Colony ship done, sent to Quendor III. I order another Asteroid Miner

I find the Torians to our southish next to the Altarians

June – Miner done, next are two Trade Ships

The Altarians want passage in my space I lose 10 control to help them

Quendor III is colonized

July - I cannot get my Con Ship to bring in both Elerium and the Ascension Crystal, so I choose the former. I send a Freighter to Albios in Torian space

Aug – I finish the Frigate tech, next is Planetary Adaption for 4 months to unlock ways to help it

I have a new Policy Slot, I choose to Export Food, I swap 5 Food to raise income to +7. I can drop my taxes to normal from medium, still make +1 and increase happiness to 51% from 45%. I don’t, I need the cash

The Torians offer to trade me Starbase Modules for Space War Tactics

I trade with the Altarians Xeno Biology for their 3 modules for Starbases and Subspace Scanning

Two Con Ships built

Sept – In Kryseth I order: Lab for 3 months; Food 4 months – I order Mining for Deuterium in my homesystem.

I find a Planetary Culture Module, and use it on my capital to gain +3 culture there

Oct -Hoth Hostel I order here a Manu – 11 months; 2 housing – 22 each

I start a mission to talk to Asteroid – I need to find the Sacred World

Nov -Our trade route is established

Dec – The Torians set up on Quendor 1

I set up the Mining Starbase for Antimatter and Elerium

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote