View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 01:43 PM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2311 – Tech done, next is Xeno Medicine for 6 months to build Medical Centers

Asteroid Miner in BB, used

I accept a trade offer from Krynn to give me the tech called Defensive Studies.

Feb – Con Ship finished in Arnor, I send it to the system next to the PA between us and our new colony hopeful

Mar - Shaula IV colonized, I name it Shaula Hopeful. It’s next to a pair of Colony worlds by enemies, and a minor civ world. I hope to bring in the entire system. I spend my upgrade here. I buy a 3 social skills Governor (our last one) for 373 and assign.

We don’t have much space or building power here. It’ll be a while. I should build a Communications Starbase here to bring in the rest.

I find a class 15 world in the Titan system and Class 19 next door

May – Comm Starbase built in the system between us

June – Xeno Medicine done, next is Environmental Engineering for 2. Colony ship built in Arnor, I send it to Elgafar IV. Asterid Miner there assigned

Anomaly finished – we find a free Con Ship which I send to Shaula

July – I finish building on the world of Elgafar Primus, next is Manu, 11 months, Housing and Culture - 23 months each

Anomaly finished, we find a 4th dimensional portal, we investigate and gather back tech for +50 research. We finish Environmental Engineering, next is Precursor Studies for 4 months

Aug – Elgafar IV Colonized, I name it Elgafar Secundus. This is tectonically active. I have three good options. I choose to ramp up mining to increase wealth by +1. I spend 325 to hire a level 11 social to make them our Governor.

Also pretty small just Class 18 – very poor manufacturing here too. You see how long it’ll take to build anything.

Sept – Tech done, next is Quantum Computing for 2 months

I accept a trade offer from the PA for two their techs – Economic Development and Defense

I can now colonize Adama I the Precursor Prison planet in our space

Oct – I build the Comm Starbase in the Shaula system

I find a lost Robotic Servant Module, I store and get two. This will boost production on a planet by adding a friendly Yor Pop. I store two on my HW of Arnor.

Nov – We discover Quantum Computing, next is Soil Enchantment for 2.

Dec – Tech done, next is Asteroid Factories for 3.

Elgafar Primus SY finished, I order here a Con Ship for 19 and assign the newly built Asteroid Miners

Baekdu Shipyard is built, I order here a Colony Ship in 11 months

I find a Mass Driver Module and store both rather than selling for a measly 100.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote