View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:51 PM   #499
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
The guy who runs HonestReporting says he has no evidence they participated. He says he was just asking questions. You can read his post that's still online where he admits to having no evidence. The guy's words cannot be expressed any clearer.

Please quote the text where the Honestreporting guy says there is no evidence the "journalists” participated. I frankly think this is a reading comprehension issue on your part.

But yes, I may be wrong. So I am asking your to quote it directly. Your 2 quotes, if you read them carefully, does not support your statement.

Below is your quote and see the bolded section. "Did not know" is not the same as "did not participate". Honestreporting did not take back their accusation about participating, just knowing before hand.

Quote:
Gil Hoffman, executive director of HonestReporting and a former reporter for The Jerusalem Post, admitted Thursday the group had no evidence to back up that suggestion. He said he was satisfied with subsequent explanations from several of these journalists that they did not know.

“They were legitimate questions to be asked,” Hoffman said. Despite the name “HonestReporting,” he said, “we don’t claim to be a news organization.”

Last edited by Edward64 : 04-19-2024 at 03:04 AM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote