View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 08:50 AM   #1012
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
There has been a lot of talk about 'diet coke guy' which I had no idea what that even meant. I guess there was a guy essentially paid to provide idiot with endless IV of diet coke and he was the guy that hid the documents and moved them around so the big bad fbi couldn't take them away. And diet cokehead still works for trump and is also indicted.

Lives of the rich and famous, LOL. How does that look on a resume?

12 years as the diet coke regulator for a crazed narcissist

Job responsibilities included
1-Ensuring the pull tab was opened to at least a 72 degree angle, to allow maximum carbonation enrichment.

2-Providing 3 symmetrical ice cubes, all carved to resemble said narcissist, allowing not only complete enjoyment of his sweet liquid treasure, but the added comfort of staring at 3 tiny images of himself as he took each sip.

3-Quality control over label covers which corrected calories from 180 per can (fake news) to 7 calories per can, which made my employer the healthiest, slimmest mass consumer of carbonated flotsam the world has ever seen, never seen anyone this healthy, much more healthy than a 20 year old vegan tree hugger.

4-Hiding classified Government documents, for the sole purpose of ensuring no diet Coke was ever spilled on them, no really, my employer protected classified documents even better than the CIA and FBI.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote