View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 07:57 AM   #830
MoonlightGraham
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas in Cinti View Post
You're putting the Dynasty in Dynasty Reports

Thanks, Chas. I admit the game is much easier when you're playing a maxed-out coach like Graham Sims. I've never had such a coaching titan for my alter ego in a simulation game. The challenge with Coach Sims isn't keeping his job; it's maintaining Villanova's 100 Prestige and winning national championships. It's building a team, rather than a collection of five-star, top ten recruits. It's thinking about a team philosophy, a program DNA, and making it happen.

One of the things I like most about FBCB is the fact that I can play the game this way. I become frustrated when I can't find the connections between the in-game decisions I make and the events on the court. In FBCB, I can see my team playing differently when I adjust the Pace or Motion setting. When I recruit players who are good perimeter defenders, other teams' guards struggle to take over the game.

And, when I create a Blue Collar Man like your Wayne Bradhold, he gets a ton of rebounds, protects the paint, takes relatively few shots, and makes a definite impact on his team. Winning basketball teams often include players like Wayne, and he can help his team win in FBCB, too.

Thanks for stopping by!
MoonlightGraham is offline   Reply With Quote