View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 07:55 AM   #7690
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

I get your criticism. It does seem like this developer, even with the huge financial influx he was just given, is going to keep trying to do this by himself and the game is probably never going to get to a complete state. I will say as it is, it is a pretty decent time waster. It is slow paced game made so you take time to plan out your little town and develop it into a thriving community. It is limited, but enjoyable and even somewhat relaxing. It will need more depth for something more than a fun little afternoon play, but it is a fun game to fool around with.

I built my first town up to a decent sized, self-sufficient community that is turning a profit. I quit last night at the point of needing to expand into my next region, which I plan to be a farming area. My only knock, which I am sure is not the knock of other players, is I now have to invest my attention to another town while I know I will most likely miss something stupid going wrong in town one and screw up the play. I am very one track minded. I can't divide my attention well. It is the reason I don't play many RTS games, because there is no way I can keep up with units spread across a giant map doing stuff at the same time. I think this game may be slow enough that I will be able keep things going, but I guess we will see.
GrantDawg is online now   Reply With Quote