View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 08:50 AM   #3503
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Our neighbors, who we love dearly, are a bit weird about things like this. The wife is a bit of a ditz to begin with, but they leave their garage open all day long whether anyone is there or not. On the eve night of Mack's HS graduation, a group of thieves stopped off the parkway in our neighborhood and ransacked a couple dozen cars. They weren't looking to steal the cars, just quick scores from what they could find inside.

My daughter Caitlin had driven in for the occasion and unloaded a bunch of stuff out of her car. She left the passenger side door unlocked in the commotion, and they got in and stole a bunch of change. Our neighbor, unfortunately, got the worst of it. She left the keys and her purse in an SUV parked outside the garage and it was stolen. They found it about 2 weeks later after it had been joyrided to near-death. They said they found all sorts of substances throughout and a bunch of damage.

Someone else in the neighborhood apparently left their car/truck unlocked and had a friggin gun stolen out of the glove compartment. Brilliant!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 05-05-2024 at 08:51 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote