View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 04:42 PM   #22
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I lower the maintainence on my military again.

Our colonist is sucessful. I send another after the new year when I get some money. It, too, is successful - bringing our Jakartan population to 413.

We have been making some money from Brunei, so we have enough for yet another colonization attempt with a 95% chance of success. It also suceeds. We'll have to wait for next year to get enough money to try again.

January 1, 1429 - 10 years after my rise to power, to the day, our monarch passed away. His cousin, Suhita, takes over. Suhita has always looked up to me, and besides, I have successfuly wrest power away from the nobles and princes. Everybody knows that I was the one to strike Brunei, I was the one to expands our country.

I have more power than the monarch could ever hope to have.

Suhita is good at diplomacy, fair at administration, and poor at managing a war. I may not go to war for a while.

I reexamine our domestic policies.

I decide to move us towards having a more quality military.

I also send that last colonist to Jakarta. Last, because if he is successful, we will go over 600 people and absorb the native population.

Our colonization is, in fact, successful. Jakarta is now a fully actualized little colony.

Jakarta has 1624 people living there. Their export of Sugar is the best colony at the Malaccan Center of Trade, yielding 28 ducats to them and 18 annually ducats to us.

We are now a four province country. Time to become an empire.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote