View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:21 PM   #120
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Looking Northward

January 4, 1699 - We have founded a colony in Kalar! I dispatch colonists to the land of copper.

January 17, 1699 - I have asked for and received military access from Dai Viet and Taungu.

March 14, 1699 - Amour expands and more colonists are dispatched.

April 1, 1699 - We sign a Trade Agreement with Afghanistan.

May 10, 1699 - Singh's army ws just wiped out in Qandahar. Punjab may have lost it's general.

May 16, 1699 - Kalar expands. More colonists are sent in.

July 7, 1699 - Colonization to Amour has failed. There doesn't appear to be any native uprising.

August 1, 1699 - I send more colonists to Amour.

August 9, 1699 - China has inexplicably declared war upon us. Punjab joins war on our side.

I am not in a position to take any land. I have no clue what China hopes to gain from a war she cannot win. I order my calvary in Vanin into Bogorodsk, a Trading Post beside Vanin owned by China. I have 3 trasports in Amgound that I launch and head over to Vanin. I'll pick up some soldiers and convery them to Okhotsk - The other Cinese Trading Post. China has soldiers in both of these posts. They could burn me down just as easily.

August 21, 1699 - Our calvary arrives in Bogorodsk.

September 7, 1699 - We have defeatd the Chinese in Bogorodsk and have taken their Trading Post. I can burn it down at any minute. I'll wait until I have a Colonist, though.

October 4, 1699 - Our colonization attempt to Kalar has failed.

November 28, 1699 - Amour expands.

January 9, 1700 - Manchu has declared war upon us. Nippon joins them. Manchu I can understand - their province defected to us after all. But China I am still puzzled at.

Punjab joins us in war.

January 19 1700 - Our Inquisition to Perak has failed. The hereteics there are rebelling.

February 9, 1700 - Our troops arrive in Okhotsk and attack the Chinese stationed there.

I order Bogorodsk burned down. A trader is order to set up a Post here.

February 25, 1700 - Our attempt to convert the Buddhists in Irrawady has failed. People are revolting.

March 8, 1700 - I offer China peace for 250 ducats. They agree. We gained a rading Post, possibly, and I'm happy.

Now for Manchu/Nippon.

March 20, 1700 - I offer 400 ducats for peace with Manchu/Nippon. They accept.

Back at peace, with a 5 year window, at leas, to prepare for another war.

April 12, 1700 - We defeat the rebels in Perak. The rebels in Irrawady were defeated by the Chinese when they landed troops there.

June 14, 1700 - Our attempt to set up a Trading Post has failed. I send in more traders.

July 25, 1700 - Punjab offers a Royal Marriage to us. I accept. Punjab and the Mughals have agreed to peace terms, no land was exchanged.

August 17, 1700 - Xhosa has annexed Zulu.

September 1, 1700 - Afghanistan and the Mughal Empire have reached a white peace.

October 16, 1700 - We have set up a Trading Post in Bogorodsk.

Colonists are ordered to Amour.

Novemebr 3, 1700 - Major events are unfolding in Europe. Felipe V has risen ot the throne in Spain, he was elected emperor of the HRE.

December 12, 1700 - The drama in Europe continues as France enters into a Royal Marriage wihh Spain, Carlos II's decision to have Felipe V replace him is evetnually accepted by Austra, but England and the Netherlands choose to fight the sucession. Spain becomes the vassals of France. An amazing turn of events.

February 8, 1701 - Our colonization attempt in Amour has failed without incident.

March 1, 1701 - I order more colonists to Amour.

march 10, 1701 - I send a State Gift to Dai Viet and our relations are maxed.

April 18, 1701 - Chandigarh has fallen to rebels.

May 10, 1701 - Great News! Our Inquisition to Nelma is successful, and the Konfucians have converted to Hinduism.

June 25, 1701 - Amour expands. One more wave of colonists are sent out.

August 2, 1701 - Our Royal Marriage with Myanmar has expired.

September 1, 1701 - Our land technology has increased!

October 24, 1701 - Amour expands and the locals join us.

Amour:

1623 people trade furs here in Amour. It sits directly above the Manchu provinces of Sikhote, Viazemski, and Heilongjiang. They gies us 10 ducats annually and ship 8 to Kansai.

I order a Tax Collector here.

December 4, 1701 - I order colonists to Kalar.

A Missionary is sent to Irrawady.

Februiary 23, 1702 - The people of Tindore have built a fortress to protect their island city.

March 1, 1702 - The revolters in Qandahar have defected to Afghanistan. That cuts off another section of the Mughal realm from itself. Excellent.

April 13, 1702 - Kalar fails to expand.

May 4, 1702 - Our Inquisition attempt in Cambodia ahs failed and the people there are rebelling.

May 12, 1702 - We defeat the Cambodian rebels.

I order more colonists to Kalar.

September 21, 1702 - Kalar expands and more colonists are ordered in.

January 1, 1703 - Indus is revolting.

January 9, 1703 - The filthy rebels in Indus have been crushed.

February 1, 1703 - Rebels have captured the Mughal province of Quetta.

Kalar expands. I order more colonists to the mines.

May 5, 1703 - We have failed to convert the heretics in Gondwana and a revolt has occured.

June 9, 1703 - All Sunni rebels in Gondwana have been defeated.

I order another Missionary to Gondwana.

June 10, 1703 - Our colonization attempt to Kalar has failed. Additional colonists leave Bali harbor.

October 26, 1703 - Kalar expands. I order what will hopefully be the last wave of colonists to Kalar.

November 2, 1703 - We have a noew Monarch - Amangkurat III. This incarnation of the noble famil is not as gifted as his predecessors. He is average in diplomacy, poor at administration, and average at war.

January 1, 1703 - Indus is revolting.

January 14, 1703 - Punjab has an event. Guru Givind Singh installs Sikh Confederacy. He must have survived! They choose to go with conservatives ruling the council.

February 2, 1704 - They hold on, but the Indus rebels are finally crushed.

March 10, 1704 - Kalar expands and the natives join us in the mines.

Kalar:

1115 people work the Copper Mines in Kalar. Situated about 4 provinces into the Siberian Corridor, Kalar sends us 17 ducats and 12 to Shanghai.

I order a Governor in Kalar.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote