View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:31 PM   #139
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Continuing Developments

May 11, 1775 - I send colonists to Chilka.

June 14, 1775 - Our Royal Marriage with Tibet has expired. We renew our vows.

September 20, 1775 - We have founded a colonmy in Chilka. I order more colonists to follow.

September 29, 1775 - A Meteor has been sighted overhead. The peasants have taken this as a bad sign. Our stabilty has dropped and our revolt risk has been increased for a year.

January 16, 1776 - Our colonization attempt to Chilka has failed. I send in more colonists.

April 1, 1776 - Our stability has increased.

The peasants in Taiwan are revolting.

April 21, 1776 - I order a Weapons Manufactory in Kolyma.

Apri 27, 1776 - Peasants in Taiwan have been defeated.

May 1, 1776 - Our naval technology has increased. We can now build Naval Equipment Manufactories.

May 11, 1776 - Persia has declared war upon Afghanistan. Vijaynagar has dishonored our alliance. However, I feel bound to ratify our alliance and declare war upon Persia.

May 20, 1776 - Our colonization attempt to Chilka has failed and more settlers are en route.

June 8, 1776 - We have completed a Weapons Manufactory in Kalar.

September 12, 1776 - Chilka expands and more colonists are dispatched.

January 8, 1777 - Colonist en route to Chilka have apparently lost their way. I send some more in.

January 11, 1777 - We have failed to convert the peasants in Da Lat and now they revolt.

February 15, 1777 - The heathens in Da lat have been dealt with.

May 5, 1777 - Anoterh colonization attempt to Chilka has failed. Despite 2/3 odds in our favor. Our Minister of Colonization has been replaced.

More settlers are sent to Chilka.

July 16, 1777 - We have failed to convert the Buddhists in Irrawady. They, too, are rebelling.

August 3, 1777 - Heretics in Irrawady have been crushed for now.

August 30, 1777 - Chilka expands and more colonists are sent. I knew all our new Minister of Colonization needed was a little encouragement. After all, I appointed the son of the previous Minister, whose life hung in the balance.

November 4, 1777 - Our attempts to convert the Sunnis in Chin have failed and more revolts are occuring.

November 22, 1777 - Peasant rebels in Chin has been dispatched with.

December 9, 1777 - Missionaries are sent to Irrawady and Da Lat.

December 24, 1777 - Chilka expands and more settlers are ordered northward.

February 1, 1778 - Our trade has advanced.

April 20, 1778 - Chilka expands and more colonists are sent.

April 21, 1778 - We now have a Weapons Manufactory in Kolyma. I order walls built there.

May 10, 1778 - A governor is sent to Enkan.

June 2, 1778 - Reformation of the Army has led to increased land investments.

July 1, 1778 - Our land technology has increased.

July 4, 1778 - Khmer is rebelling. I offer a White Peace with Persia and they accept.

August 4, 1778 - Rebels in Khmer have been vanquished.

August 13, 1778 - Chilka fails to take again. I order one more wave of colonists to the province before daddyboy takes one for the country!

December 7, 1778 - Chilka expands.

Chilka:

1620 people work furs in the province which lays at the mouth of the Siberian Corridor. It is west of Nerchiinsk. The people here send us 13 ducats and 6 to Shanghai.

I order a Tax Collector brought here.

I also order colonists to Tchita and Sretensk.

April 29, 1779 - We have founded a colony in Tchita! I send in more colonists.

However, our attempt to colonize Sretensk has failed.

June 23, 1779 - I send a State Gift to Vijaynagar and our relations are maexed.

July 5, 1779 - I decline to Sell Offices in Sumbawa.

July 24, 1779 - I offer Vijaynagar annexation. They accept.

Mangalore:

208804 people fish off the western coast of India. They are currently upgrading their wall. The Hindu people here are of Dravidian culture. They send us 35 ducats while creating 10 in trade in Kutch.

Bangalore:

The former capital of Vijaynagar, the 290604 people here work the wool trade. Also Hindu and Dravidian, we recieve 29 ducats from them while thbey send 5 in trade to Kutch.

I order a Chief Justice sent here.

Yanam:

A port on the east coast south of Palakimedi, 186687 citizens work Chinaware here. The people here are both Hindu and Dravidian. They send me 37 ducats and create 57 in Ganges.

I order a governor promoted from the mayor here.

Madras:

The province of Madras in a port on the eastern coast of India, just north of Pondicherry. 224147 inhabitants work the fields harvesting spices. They send us 42 ducats and 56 to Ganges.

I order a governor here as well.

Vijaynagar military:

10 cannon, 54000 infantry and 3000 calvary in Bangalore.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote