View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 10:31 AM   #183
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore
Unfortunately I had to leave my laptop at work this weekend, which has FOF on it... does my purchase allow me 2 licenses? i'll take a look and make suggestions after I look... you have tons of time to plan of course... these extra days are going to be so tough!
You don't have to inspire me really, I have written down some ideas in advance, mainly some of the topics mentioned in the cliffhanger post about 50 post back.
But maybe VPI's break is well timed since my college project buddy and I have to finalize our project and related report/essay/papper/whatever-it's-called the coming week. Not to mention having a job interview on Thursday, an evening exam on Tuesday and some Euro2004 watching to do. I bet I forgot to mention something else almost as important, like volleyball "commitments"...

Anyway, to keep the dynasty alive (Dutch inside joke, only Dutch Pop Idol fans could see) I wanted to do some extended player reports to give some of the stars and my personal favorite players a little bit more character.
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote