View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 02:58 PM   #275
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Question From The Dynasty Writer
I've been writing about the Maassluis Merchantmen for almost half a year now and I am still not completly satisfied about what I write and don't write. Are there any request of what I should/could write about?

For example, I have plenty of time to look at the game-by-game fumbling stats for my backup outside linebackers, but it is no fun to post those, is it?

Looking on how it's going now, or to correct myself, to what this report has turned into is:
* Game Review
* Game Recap
* Division Update
* MIJ players of the game
* sometimes something between the games
* Game Review
* Game Recap
* Division Update
* MIJ players of the game

In between it's mostly McDavid vs. Lyon talk with or without Wade_moore commenting and occasionaly some of my thoughts about the team in other areas. For me, the QB situation is one of the biggest stories of the team (if not the #1 story about this team.) Perhaps it's been too much focused on that?

The thing is, with this speed, I have about one article a day, but completly focused on game days. Are there readers with special requests for things they want to see? Or have some ideas of what I can add to the dynasty to make it easier/more fun to follow?

Another thing to note, when the league started there were five IHOF dynasty report, after one season, this is the only one still alive. I know that's due to my own interest to write about it, but I feel that I don't get enough out of it as there could be written.
Maybe I'm just wrong and this dynasty is fun to read. Both for IHOF owners and non-owners.

Last edited by MIJB#19 : 07-17-2004 at 03:04 PM.
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote